Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Is there a name for these mexican looking masks example by nikko hurtado?

i think they are awesome and i just really want to know if there is a name for them. i've seen it as the inspiration for several pieces of art.


Here is an example by nikko hurtado http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage%26amp;friendID=19346528%26amp;albumID=777317%26amp;imageID=31413646





(i may even be wrong about the mexican part they just have a mexican feel to me)Is there a name for these mexican looking masks example by nikko hurtado?
I love his artwork.It's like nothing I've ever seen.





I know he refers too them as ';Day of the Dead masks'; I am not sure what they are truly called, but that's what he calls them. I hope this helped at least a little=)

No comments:

Post a Comment