Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Is it OK to adjust a stranger's ski mask for them, like if one eye is half way covered and they're unarmed?

some people be putting their masks on all crazyIs it OK to adjust a stranger's ski mask for them, like if one eye is half way covered and they're unarmed?
Only if it is striped, or has a lovely tartan pattern, make sure the bobble is still firmly affixed to the top we don't need any sloppiness out there now do we hmmm.Is it OK to adjust a stranger's ski mask for them, like if one eye is half way covered and they're unarmed?
yes


its the right thing to do
Lol no it's not
Uhhhhh..... I guess so........
This one time, a mugger actually had his on completely backwards! LOL. I helped him get it on right and to thank me, he stole only my cash and left me my 2$ digital watch. Funny guy!
yes, it's the humane thing to do
youre such a freak for askingthis

No comments:

Post a Comment