Saturday, December 12, 2009

Do you know the female masks? What do you think of them?

I'm not sure that my question has been posted in the right category but I didn't find any suitable category to post it...





I know that my question will seem strange to several people but here it is:





Have a look at this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4HPaEVfi…





What do you think about this mask (the first one, the other is just ugly :p) ? Is it scary? funny? curious? weird? Have you maybe ever have the opportunity to wear it? What was it like?


I myself find it pretty beautiful and fascinating but it would be even better if the mask had ';moving jaws';.





Whatever you think, please respect my (and others') tastes and opinions.Do you know the female masks? What do you think of them?
That's cool! That'd be fun to scare the hell out of people with. ^.^Do you know the female masks? What do you think of them?
No audio but it seemed very strange to me.
The ones vain petty low I.Q. leveled no self esteem broads get from plastic surgeons are the scariest.
i dont get it... is it a dude under the mask? if yeah then i think its really well done.

No comments:

Post a Comment