Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Does anyone know where I can find a quality ceramic Guy Fawks mask like was used in V for Vendetta?

Please post links if at all possible!Does anyone know where I can find a quality ceramic Guy Fawks mask like was used in V for Vendetta?
I have a friend who worked on the film - there were only two of the proper masks, one went to Hugo Weaving, the other to the director so I doubt they'd be parting with them and if they did they'd be auctioned for... a lot.





The remainder, worn by the hundreds and hundreds of other V's at the climax of the film were regular plastic masks which I believe the extras got to take home with them.





So I can't help you with the high quality versions, as for the rest, you could just search on the net and see what comes up for V or even just Guy Fawkes masks.





Interesting that the film made Fawkes out to be a hero yet the holiday (such as it is) is really to remember what a villain he was - we do burn his effigy after all. Maybe someone should plot to blow up the white house instead.Does anyone know where I can find a quality ceramic Guy Fawks mask like was used in V for Vendetta?
E-bay would be the way to go i reckon!
  • ie.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment