Tuesday, December 15, 2009

What sort of release do I need to use faces in photographs to make ceramic masks?

I'd like to create a series of masks from photographs taken of elders a few years ago. What sort of permission/release forms do I need?What sort of release do I need to use faces in photographs to make ceramic masks?
Will they be abstract or will you be able to identify the people on the mask?What sort of release do I need to use faces in photographs to make ceramic masks?
If the images have been taken by a professional, you would need a release from them. If you took the pictures yourself, you would need a release from the subject.





The rule applied if the image of the person is recognizable or can be traced back to that person.
If you alter the faces so that they don't resemble the person you'll get past any of the issues.





People don't understand about release forms and some get suspicious when you ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment