Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Ceramic mask.?

i realy want to make a ceramic mask like these,


http://www.mardigrasbeadconnection.com/i鈥?/a>


how do i do it? what all do i need?Ceramic mask.?
They have a kit that I got at Hobby Lobby about a week ago; it had the mold for the mask, the plaster of paris (I think that's what it was anyways), not to mention all of the embellishements to decorate it. I think it said there was enough plaster in there for like 3-5 masks. If you want to make more than that I would assume you'd be able to buy more plaster of paris %26amp; use the mold you get with the kit. I believe it was only $10-15. If you don't have a hobby Lobby nearby you could always check Michaels or Joanns. Oh, %26amp; the kit was in the kids boxed art section. Good luck.Ceramic mask.?
The ceramic forms can probably be found in a local ceramic shop. Check your area.


For many of my masks I use a plastic base which I made the original myself then had them manufactured for me.


You will need


Imagination


scissors, glue, wire, ribbons, feathers, paints, glue, jewels, junk jewelry, piece of cool fabrics, straw, raffia, old earrings etc, etc.





You can see some of my stuff on my web site. http://www.lynarts.com/ click on the mask link. There are only three of them on line at the moment.
You would probably need craft paint,beads,and ribbon.You can decorate the mask any way you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment