Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Does pinesol mask the smell of a female dog in heat?

Only getting your dog spayed will masked her sent.... heck it will totally get rid of it! Please be a responsible owner and take her in quickDoes pinesol mask the smell of a female dog in heat?
I believe the vets have something you can give the dog to help the smell of dog heat.... If you are worried about the smell in house - sell just clean really good and use a smelly candle.





I would also invest in some doggie diapers because last thing you need is a messy couch.Does pinesol mask the smell of a female dog in heat?
Well honestly i dont think any human can answer that question, because none of us have the same senses as a male dog...i honestly dont think its safe to use pinesol around me dogs, depending on how long before they are in the area i am cleaning....anyhow good luck!
For humans yes, for dogs NO. Pinesol is a cleaning agent I will NOT use around my dogs. It is wayyyy too scented (it burns my eyes).


I know of a lady whose dog went into seizure activity when she cleaned with pine cleaners.
No, and if you put it on your female dog, you will injure her mucus membranes. Get her spayed, hon. Then your problems and expensive vet bills are pretty much over until she is elderly.
No, I'm pretty sure it will just make the males think someone vomited on her, and then tried to clean it up.





...at least that's what I always think of when I smell Pine-Sol.
No. Please don't spray it on her or near her. Dogs have a very complex sense of smell and believe me, where there is a will, there is a way!
no pinesol will not mask the odor of a female in heat.





You may poison your dog or cause irritations if you try to use it to mask her odor too.





Only SPAYING your dog will mask her odor.
only to us humans, a male dog will smell her miles away





I agree get her fixed
Perhaps, but get her spayed.

No comments:

Post a Comment