Saturday, December 12, 2009

What is it like to wear a mask for a few hours, I'm female?

and I have only wore those plastic ones from the 80's that only cover your face! I want to be an alien and I want to wear a mask, what are the pro's and con's...thanks!What is it like to wear a mask for a few hours, I'm female?
if they have plastic domes for eyes, they will typically fog up..and it gets quite warm inside...What is it like to wear a mask for a few hours, I'm female?
so abd feeling and realy suffocation to me
you will be sweaty and hot. wear no makeup underneath. drink a lot of water.
Those rubber masks are very realistic. One of those and a cape and you are set! However, being claustrophobic I couldn't stand being in one for more than 5 mins. Let me out of here! Hot! Poor visibility! Difficult to eat or drink! If I had to spend any time at all in costume, I would definitely opt for just makeup--no mask.
you have never worn a mask before?
uncomfortable..
pros: looks realistic and kewl


cons: hot, hot, hot as well as vision and drinking impairment
I wore a full mask ONCE. Boy was it hot. After a while you feel like you can't breathe, you sweat and usually can't eat or drink without taking the dang mask off. Please don't wear any makeup under the mask or it will run into your eyes when you sweat (I think it gets moist under there too, because you are breathing out of a small area and your exhalations stay in the mask somewhat)


Good luck!
  • ie.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment