Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Where can I get respirator masks?

I've searched popular pharmacy's which usually have them but are out of stock. I'd like to protect my kids as much as possible from this crazy flu. Any suggestions?Where can I get respirator masks?
Like Craig said and don't think you should not worry a two year old died in Houston from it first US death.Where can I get respirator masks?
First, unless your kids are very unhealthy or under the age of 12 months, they don't need respirators. Save them from their own dignity. The Swine Flu only adversely affects the very old, newborns, and people already very, very sick. The average 2 year old won't get sick or die from it.
The mask thing is a waste of time, the swine flu virus just goes through the mask. They past them out just so the people feel protected, they're not. You can contact the CDC and confirm. Wearing a mask can't hurt but they don't help either.
You can get them at most hardware stores, Walmarts, Home Depots, Lowes, Targets, etc.
cut a coffee filter to shape their face and tie a string around their head and put on long sleeves with gloves. they will die if you dont.
';This crazy flu'; is just as likely to kill your kids as any flu. I wouldn't worry about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment